We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details. This Privacy Statement sets out how we use your personal information and your rights around it.
Your personal information is any information relating to you from which you may be identified including your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, bank details, or any other personal information you give to us. You provide us with your personal information directly when you contact us by telephone, via email or through our website, complete our online orders or otherwise engage with us. No Credit or Debit card details are stored by us after a transaction is processed.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We must have a legal basis for using the personal information you give to us. We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform the services that you have requested us to provide.
- For legitimate interests including the administration of our business and improving the services we provide.
- Consent – from time to time we may send you information on services about which you have expressed a desire to be informed. We only send you marketing information with your consent and you always have the option to unsubscribe by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by post to Noblewood Landscapes Limited, Ballyfeard, Minane Bridge, Co. Cork.
Sharing Of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third party essential service providers including agents and contractors whom it is necessary for us to engage in the provision of services. These third parties may use your data only for the purposes of fulfilling their obligations to us as third-party providers. We may also share your data if we are legally required to do so.
Under Data Protection Legislation, regarding your personal information, you are entitled to request:
- What personal information we hold, where we got this information, how we store and use it and how long we keep it for.
- You have a right to receive a copy of this information.
- You have the right to data portability and you may request a copy of certain personal information that you have provided to us in a commonly used electronic format.
- You may request us to amend any details which you deem to be incorrect and you may request us to delete your information.
- When we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Any such request should be made in writing and is free of charge.
We ensure your information is kept securely and confidentially.
We take our security responsibilities seriously, employing the most appropriate physical and technical measures, including staff training and awareness and we review these measures regularly.
We retain your information only for as long as is necessary. The retention period may be longer than the period for which we are providing services to you where we are required by law to keep this information.