Terms & Conditions
By using this website, all website users (“you”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
All offers are made subject to these terms and conditions.
Cancellations and Returns
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, or you change your mind, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a credit note within 14 days of purchase.
- If you are not satisfied with a substitute supplied for any reason, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a full credit refund within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us by email regarding this and quote your order number
- If your purchase is faulty, you may return it or a full refund, including delivery charges, or a replacement item within 12 months of purchase.
- Please include a note stating the reason for the product return, along with your name, address, daytime contact number and receipt.
- We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
- All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will only refund deliver/postage costs if the return is determined as ‘faulty’ or as a result of our error.
- Return shipping costs on any non-damaged or non-flawed returns will be the responsibility of the customer
We undertake to keep any personal information about our registered users absolutely confidential. We will never pass your details to a third party.
All payments are processed through REALEX PAYMENTS, the same secure encrypted SSL server as Aer Lingus and Ticketmaster to protect you.
No Credit or Debit card details are stored by us after the transaction.
Contact information held may be used to communicate email offers to you.
Where users have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use information from their Google account to personalize ads they see across the web, Google will use data from its signed-in users together with our Google Analytics data to build and define audience lists for cross-device remarketing. In order to support this feature, Google Analytics will collect these users’ Google-authenticated identifiers, which are Google’s personal data, and temporarily join them to our Google Analytics data in order to populate our audiences.
As always, Google users can control their ads experience (or opt out of personalized ads altogether) at My Account.
Next Day Delivery is € 10, multiple items may result in a higher delivery charge depending on the quantity and/or weight of product/s to be delivered.
Sales Tax – VAT is included in all prices shown.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website.
Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted onto the website. We reserve the right to amend or correct any website content, without prior notice.
When confirmation of your order is received, it indicates that your order is being processed. It does not indicate a contract exists. Only when Noblewood Landscapes has completed processing the order does the contract between buyer and seller come into effect.
If there is a price change or error in pricing in the time that your order is placed and the time that it is received by us we will contact you to verify the new price is acceptable to you before proceeding with the order.
If a product is out of stock we will contact you to discuss alternative options.
Your order will not be accepted until payment is made in full.